Hoa Pham

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

back again

Have received more inspiration to spin "yolk" out to a full length novel or piece- Scribe publishing contacted me because of it and may be interested in my next project! All the more reason to get your work out there! The lecture at Wollongong went well even though there were only 17 students they had all read the book and engaged with its content with interesting questions.

My creativity has been kickstarted with a weekend away with my postgraduate poetry group at Phillip Island. It's so nice to be around like minded souls- where we go to the beach and each take our notebooks and write. I'm looking forward to Vietnam now after some trepedation- I want to immerse myself in somewhere else- I know that my writings about vietnam can be very evocative.

I've also decided to step down as president of AVYM. I have too much on my plate and I want to prioritise my writing and Phd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home