Hoa Pham

Saturday, November 11, 2006

food in hanoi

Just had a fairly decent bun bo hue in hanoi- although the best one is made by my grandmother and my aunts of course! so here is the foody part of my blog- where to eat some great Vietnamese food in Hanoi- sitting on proper chairs (I haven't been brave enough to try the little stool stalls yet- my stomach is too delicate)

Pho 24 is a chain that has opened up in Vietnam and elsewhere and serves great pho and ice cream
Cha Ca la vong on 14 cha ca st serves fish and greens fried on this little clay stove they bring to your table- yum!
Le place near the cathedral does bun bo hue and some other Viet and Western dishes
There's a place on Hoan Kiem Lake that you can't miss that does cheapish nem (spring rolls) and ice cream
Quan An does all Vietnamese food in an outdoor setting and is cheap

Alister likes Hanoi Garden which does do great duck and dumplings

If anyone knows of anyother places espcially in Hanoi do let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home